Re: SPEC: SIGNA: saving seeds

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>Can anyone give me some ideas about how many would be too few (or too
>many) to bother with sending if this year's crop gets out of hand?

Christy, send them all!  Some people only have a few dozen to donate,
others manage to donate several thousand.  The interesting thing (to me) is
that so many of the donors are from overseas.  I'm hoping to send in my
first donations this year too.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)