Re: OT:DAHLIAS

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/24/1999 9:17:20 AM Central Standard Time,
Starlord@QNET.COM writes:

<<
 In case there are any iris growers with a bit of spare room in
 their gardens and would like a bitof color in late summer and
 fall, I have a list of Dahlias being sold by some good Dahlia
 growers.  >>

I have the current K. Van Bourgondien catalog.  It's the wholesale version and
I have to buy 6 or more of each.  I want Rock & Roll, Firebird, and maybe a
couple more.  Is there another place that might be better?  (I would prefer 3
or less of each)

Betty