Re: SPEC: SIGNA: saving seeds

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
>

> I'm an avid (rabid) seed saver and always manage to save far more seeds than I could ever hope to find room for and wouldn't mind donating the extras. Some varieties have no problem producing seeds b>
> Can anyone give me some ideas about how many would be too few (or too many) to bother with sending if this year's crop gets out of hand?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christy Hensler
>
> THE ROCK GARDEN

	Christy, I think it might depend on the unique qualities of the
cross.  I received only four seeds from Signa that are tet
versilaevs.  I would think this cross is rare and was happy to get
four of them.

	Keep your fingers crossed that they will germinate!

	Those receiving Signa seeds...have you planted them yet?  Indoors or
outdoors??  Just specific crosses or all?

	Signa seeds and their promise of beautiful blooms get more exciting
by the moment.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8