HYB: IMMORTALITY Ahnentafel

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Lloyd Zurbrigg wrote:

>  Hello everyone! Can any of you tell me if you have made crosses between
>  IMMORTALITY and a tb pink, and if so whether you got any tb pinks,
yellows
>  or whites. I myself have never made such a cross, though I wish that I
had.
>  Your information would be greatly appreciated.

I love to see real examples like this!

For the benefit of our members who aren't deeply "into" pedigree analysis,
IMMORTALITY does have the ancestry that could enable it to produce pinks,
yellows or whites when crossed with a pink TB.

For those who are interested in the details, but would rather not spend the
day charting it, here's IMMORTALITY's seven-generation Ahnentafel:

1       IMMORTALITY
2       ENGLISH COTTAGE
3       I DO
4       CROSS STITCH