Re: CAT: Accuracy and the like...

From: "Betty Schnellinger" <BEJIM@buffnet.net>

I'm almost brand new on this robin and I've not tended to
the robin for a few days.  Imagine when the very first message
I read as I begin to catch up, is the one from Kathy Guest giving
some of her favorite mail order growers!!

This is, for me, having been away from the iris hobby for
way too many years (30+ !), the most helpful item I have seen on
the robin yet!!

There are so many places from which to purchase irises! It is
most bewildering; you just don't know where to go.  So while
it might be very basic for many of you, it's just right for me.

And I have purchased from my local society -- WNYIS --
last summer.  Can't wait to see them in bloom!

How else can some of you others help a new (old) iris enthusiast
in the western New York State area?  How about some tips on
what to grow not only for the garden, but for floral arrangements!
And some of the best ways to prepare the flowers.  I do
appreciate the design section.

Well, I have to leave in a hurry.  I have over 100 more messages
waiting.  LOTS of learning to look forward to.  Thanks so much.

Betty Schnellinger
Pembroke, NY    Zone 5