Re: HYB: genetics

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/24/1999 5:49:23 PM Central Standard Time,
73372.1745@compuserve.com writes:

<< Turning this around, if ANY offspring of a cross to pink came out pink that
 would be confirmation that IMMORTALITY has  two or more doses of the
 t-factor. >>

Going back through my records, I find that I crossed Immortality with 5 pink
irises and 2 irises that had pink ancestry.  None of these gave a pink
seedling.  I hope this helps.