Re: SPEC: SIGNA: saving seeds

From: tomd@fones.cals.lib.ar.us (Tom Dillard)

Celia and Everyone:

I also follow Celia's practice of stratifying SIGNA seeds upon receipt.
The only difference is that instead of using sand as the medium, I use
sterile soilless mix or peat (mildly dampened).  I get a good result...but
I think it is important to begin the process immediately upon receipt of
the seeds.

Tom W. Dillard, Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
Central Arkansas Library System