Wether

From: Starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

 Well here in the high desert of calif. we've had the 1st REAL
rainfall since about last may, I can see the snow down to
3,000ft, good, it can stay up there, I'm down at 2,500 or so. So
all my iris have been rained on. The last few days I've been
brewing my plant food, so from now on I'll be giving them that.
Right now got about 20 bottles in the stage one level and only 5
at the last stage that is the useable stage.

A lot of my ammys had sent up leaves, so the ones with a lot of
leaves out are now outside too. Roses are coming back to life
too.

Dahliaman

|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@qnet.com       |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |