Re: OT - weather

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

How many of you are out with your garden tools trying to shovel the white
stuff?  Never mind snow plows, I can't imagine that anyone has a snow
shovel.  My brother-in-law was a temporary resident in warmer climes when a
freak snowstorm dumped a few inches on unbeknownst residents.  He shovelled
the whole street with a garden spade.  No one else knew what to do.  And
yes, Mike, driving is extremely dangerous -- we experience erratic driving
every year with the first snowfall.  I hope that you are staying put.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- no real snow forecast for the rest of the week --
the white mulch is down to a little over two feet.