I. perrieri and seed exchange (conversation with Ian Efford)

From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>

Ian tells me he has received seeds for I. perrieri from the BIS.  He
also remembered his promise to share them with me.

He received the seeds this week, much to our delight.

There are now three (3) I. perrieri seeds in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa...where he hopes to see the *$%&^$# plant sometime
in the next millennium