Re: CAT: Favorite Sources

From: "Rusty Thornsburg" <rtburg@hotmail.com>

Ok.  My five favorite commercial iris sources are (in no particular

TB's Place-- Tom Burseen is incredibly generous with extras, and his
plants are all very healthy.

Maryott's--  I LOVE the catalog.  The plants were also big and healthy.

Sutton's--  I love Space Age irises, and they do, too.  Healthy plants,
lots of extras.

Superstition--  These were the healthies plants I saw this year.

Cooley's-- I like the layout of their catalog, I like the fact that they
called me and asked what I wanted instead of FRUIT OF MAROON, but we'll
see how well the plants do over the winter.

Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor