Re: CAT: Favorite Sources

From: JEM300@aol.com

Here's my two cents worth.....(thanks Kathy Guest, for accentuating the

But, before I tell you my favorites I want to know if anyone has ordered from
Riverview Iris Garden in Caldwell Idaho.  I am considering ordering from them
but have never heard any mention of them good or bad.  If you would prefer to
answer privately that would be fine.

Okay, first let me state I have not ordered from EVERYONE yet and there are
some new ones I will be trying this year.  This has just been my experience to

Beardless sources....

Foxbrook Iris--spring shipping (yay!), nice and healthy divisions, interesting
selection, super service, great prices, list available by email.

Iris City Gardens--nice selection, great service, generous bonuses, good
pricing, friendly folks, free catalog for the asking.

Bearded sources....

Sutton's--clean big and healthy rhizomes, accurate and timely service, good
selection, we all love that bargain section!, generous bonus irises, very
friendly and accomodating of special requests.

Nicholson's Woodland Iris--fabulous prices, incredible selection, big
beautiful rzs, and fast, friendly service.  Try them.  Catalog only $1.00.

Aitken's Salmon Creek Gardens--I could write reams about their excellent
customer service.  Barbara Aitken is a gem to deal with.  Always a quality
product at a good price.  Never been disappointed.  Many types of iris sold.

I'm sure I'll be getting a few more favorites this year.....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, and WIS