Re: CAT: Favorite Sources

From: RYFigge@aol.com

It is  interesting to read the favorite sources - I'm taking the 5th amendment
on this subject because I have known,either personally or via orders, most of
them and they all have their advantages.  I will say I love Maryott's
catalog(ue for our northern and pacific neighbors!).  In fact, I would say AT
LAST  someone is  user-friendly!  I try to keep most catalogues over the years
(is it any wonder I'm submerged in things I have saved!) and I find it
unsettling on just how to file the long ones like Cooley's and Blyth's.  Also
it is certainly easier not to have to keep turning  to a different page to see
a picture.  I realize that it is easier to  use the same color pages from year
to year without change and of course the descriptions end up some distance
away.  Or maybe it is like the stores, they change things around so you have
to pass other products and maybe you'll buy something you would not have seen

I try to try someone new every year - maybe just a small  order, just to try
them out --- but I depend on my old  reliables  for the most part.  Rosalie nr