OT-PLANTS

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Hi All,

I've just discovered a 'little' man-made miracle.  Actually it's woman made.
I have blooms on a potted petunia, which I placed in my bay window when the
temperatures finally dropped back in late December.  Potted petunias that grew
on the porch in Alvaton were moved to Bowling Green.  Other than watering the
pots, I've given them no attention since the move.

When I was growing up in Arkansas, I couldn't stand to see a good time end.
When relatives stopped by for a visit, I was the kid hanging on the car window
trying to think of questions to ask--my best delaying tactic.

I'm the same way with flowers.  I'm never ready for winter.  If there is
anything in pots, some of the pots go inside.

Thought I would share.  It's supposed to get fairly warm today in Bowling
Green, KY.

Betty . . . . Huuuuum!?
thinking--maybe I'll try to remember to pot some SDBs next fall!  Maybe
Bennett Jone's Sun Doll which I find cheerful and bright!