Re: CAT: Accuracy and the like...

From: "Betty Schnellinger" <BEJIM@buffnet.net>

>I do flower arranging.
>have a degree in design I love BATIK iris its never the same iris twice.
>and I saw one arrangemt at our local show and I knew it was the flower of
>Choice.
>christopher maslon

Thanks, Chris.  I'm not familiar with BATIK.  Could you describe it for me?
I enjoy reading your comments, questions on the robin, and I also appreciate
the wonderful responses you are getting.  I am learning right along with
you.
Anyone else have something to add about floral design and favorite
cultivars?

Betty Schnellinger
bejim@buffnet.net