TB: red-bearded blacks

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I have been reading the posts about red-bearded blacks with much interest.
I have been eyeing them for some time but undecided as which to get.  The
ones I have seen mentioned, NIGHT GAME, WITCHES WAND, and LOCAL COLOR are
ones that I have noticed.  Also TOM JOHNSON.  Any others?  Can someone
describe the main differences between each of these and suggest which ones
might do for zone 4 clay soil?

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- where the longest skating rink in North America
(the Rideau Canal) has re-opened today.