Re: CAT: Accuracy and the like...

From: Cliff Snyder <snyder@eden.com>

Maslon@aol.com wrote:
> From: Maslon@aol.com
> In a message dated 1/25/99 0:24:20 AM EST, BEJIM@buffnet.net writes:
> << on >>
> Betty--
> I do flower arranging.
> have a degree in design I love BATIK iris its never the same iris twice.
> and I saw one arrangemt at our local show and I knew it was the flower of
> Choice.
> christopher maslon
> maslon @ aol.com
Interesting sidebar - We sent several Batik to North Florida in late
August last year. IT REBLOOMED IN NOVEMBER !! I have never heard of
Batik reblooming. Also, the genetic instability is such that one of the
blooms had 5 falls and three standards. Each of the falls had a beard as
well. I personally like Batik for its uniqueness. However, we have had
many instances of multiple (or missing) standards and falls at the farm.

Cliff Snyder		Austin, Tx
Rainbow Iris Farm	Zone 8