Re: CULT:TB: Keppel irises in Region 7

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT:TB: Keppel irises in Region 7
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:39:53 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> I'm from zone 7 in Maryland and have no trouble with Keith Keppel's irises
> and I have a lot of his.  Rosalie nr Baltimore

That's interesting Rosalie - what are some of the ones that have done
really well for you?

I got a big chuckle out of Keppel's catalog a few years ago where he
said something about moving to a tougher climate so he could improve his
"biodegradeable" lines of irises but then lost a lot more of them than
he was anticipating.  I'm sure he wasn't amused at the time, but I
enjoyed his wry humor about it.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA