Re: CULT:TB: Keppel irises in Region 7

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dear Betty --- I think VANITY  and BEVERLY SILLS are siblings   (at least they
are closely related, without looking it  up, maybe they are mother and
daughter!) and VANITY is a much better grower and survivor and pinker and my
very favorite!  As ypu pointed oujt --- children are certainly different!
Mine were both blue==eyed, loved books and music and there their genes
separated them into  introvert and extrovert and ---????   Maybe  BEVERLY
SILLS is the introvert!!!!!!  Rosalie nr Baltimore    where we have frost on
the pumpkin, if we had one! -- after sweater-weather with more of the same
coming         zone 7     ryfigge@aol.com