Re: OT - weather

From: James Brooks
At 09:24 AM 1/27/99 -0800, you wrote:

Hi Julia,
We lost some olive trees down here. The citrus are a little more sturdy so they didn't break. I couldn't see an iris anywhere. After inspection today they look fine and all are still green but everything is very, very wet. BTW what is a snow plow? :-))

Dear Mike -

We are in the 70s here in East TN today, so I took the afternoon off and am leaving for the beds. Just wanted to thank you for the 8 Tennessee Vols you sent me, and especially the extras which I hadn't noticed when I first opened the box. Hopefully they will increase and multiply so within the next few years I can have a large orange T on my hillside during the bloom season. With the recruiting class Coach Fulmer has, we may not have to wait 50 years for the next National Championship.
Here's hoping Florida sucks eggs,

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
hirundo@tricon.net