OT-Chat: OOPS and double OOPS.

From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Mark A. Cook wrote:

> From: "Mark A. Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>
> > Here's hoping Florida sucks eggs,

I was going to can, that message, and accidentally hit "send".  Now that
I goofed, I will try to clarify the mess I accidentally made.

What I meant to say was:  Tennessee whipped Gators this year and
rightfully so.  I bear no malice whatsoever toward the Volunteers.
However, you could state that slightly differently than "sucks eggs"
You could say that you had fried Alligator...
     I would not say that about Tennessee, or any other team that plays
the Gators or Ohio State.  [I was born in Ohio]
     Sorry for the OT, but once I accidentally sent a message I intended
to destroy...

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.