AIS: January Bulletin Sightings!!

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Good morning happy iris folks.  It's time to start tracking the path of the
January Bulletin.  The "official" mailing date was 1/25.... and I have had two
reported receipts already!  This is looking very good... but the test will be
Texas and Canada, if it's anything like last time.

ANYWAY... this is what I'm asking you to do.... when you receive your
Bulletin, please take a moment to write me a PRIVATE e-mail to let me know.
As I get a significant number of responses, I will post them to the list for
all to see.

And when you e-mail me, if you would like to comment on the new binding... or
anything else, as Ross Perot would say "I'm all ears".

Thank you
Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY