Re: HYB: Pollination vectors

This is very interesting about the hummers. My feeder hangs at my kitchen sink window & this past year, that feeder was a busy place. I do not add red coloring to the sugar water. I have not noticed any around my iris. But now I will keep an eye out for them.
Several years ago at the Sacramento, Calif. convention, we visited a garden in the mountains. The hummers nearly carried us off. It was wonderful
Ruth B. Simmons - Oklahoma - Zone 7
Hoping for snow here tonight. We will take any moisture.