New Subject: Judges Training

From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi All,

Just want to mention that the Greater St Louis Iris Society is sponsoring a 4
hour judges training by BRAD KASPEREK. This takes place February 26. He will
also be giving the talk at our February Meeting which is at the Bridgeton
Community Center at 7:30PM on Feb. 25 then on Sat. Feb. 26 he will begiving
judges training at Joe Hannon's which is located off I-270 and Dorsett Road.
Judges training will consist of 2 hours on TB's with emphasis on Novelties, 2
hours on Awards & Ballots. After judges training we hope he gives an hour talk
or shows slides. Cost is $20.00 which includes rolls & coffee in morning then
also your lunch which will be some kind of chicken. If interested send me an
e-mail and I will give you the address of who to send the money too. Thanks...

					Jim Loveland, Fenton, MO