OT- Earl Hall

From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>

I thought I would drop a note out to the list regarding Earl Hall.
I received word today that Earl is in the hospital with pneumonia.
I am sure he would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
For those who wish to send a card, I will forward the address
as soon as I have more details.
John Bruce
President, Miami Valley Iris Society
AIS Region 6 / SW OH Zone 5 / Sunset Zone 35