Re: OT - 1999 intros listing TBIS

From: Glenn Simmons

Mike Sutton wrote:

 Does any one know to whom at the Tall Bearded Iris Soceity do I send our 1999 intro listings ?Thanks for the help.Mike SuttonCurrently updating our web site, should be ready by Mon.

Don't know who to send your listings to Mike but sure am glad to see your 99's will be available for viewing.  Looking forward to seeing them.  Way to go!

Glenn

--
Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net