ADMIN: Occasional reminder

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

I guess it is time once again for my occasional reminders.

Remember to use subject headers, remember to cut unwanted text out of your
messages, remember to change the subject line of replies when you are nolonger
talking on the same subject, and remember to send private messages when the
subject is of interest to only one individual and especially when the original
sender asks for private resopnses.

If any of you don't understand how to do some of this or need additional
information please email me at:

and I will be glad to help you.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at: