Re: HYB: Hardiness

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Jim,
     Thanks for the tip as to how to get some irises to put out increases. I
plan to nick some of mine, and I hope you don't mind my passing on this
information to the Bluegrass Iris Society, I am alway writing tips in my
newsletter, but I promise that if I use your tip, I will use your name,too.
     Annette Milch    Lexington, KY   Zone 5/6   TMilchh@aol.com