Re: New Subject: Judges Training

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 1/29/99 3:50:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, Irisborer@aol.com

>  Good for you for being interested in the training.  You'll find yourself
>  more aware of your irises .... and a better person for it!  (<--- I made
>  last part up.... I almost added that it would make you rich too)
>  Kathy Guest
>  E. Aurora, NY - Garden Judge
Your certainlty are right. One thing I noticed right away after reading the
judges manual was how I looked at iris differently from that time on. It helps
you get past your favorite colors because you are looking att he whole iris
instead of just the bloom. I personally feel everyone in iris clubs should own
the judges manual. I mean where else can you buy a book for $15.00 that has
the information the judges manual contains. I also recommend the "World Of
Iris" as another diffent book for iris growers.
						jIM lOVELAND, fENTON, mO