Re: CULT: Bloom-out was HYB: Hardiness

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

THANK YOU, Jim.  It seems that only the really neat and different ones seem
to sit and languish.  Red on yellow plicatas seem to do this and I've given
up on OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE.  I love it when it blooms (great show stalks) but
it has only bloomed twice in the five or more years that I've had it.  It
seems to put out one increase only when it wants to, then it takes at least
a year or to grow to a size when it would bloom.

I'll try your method on some of the newer ones that I haven't given up on
yet.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)