[iris talk]CULT: Red/brown Plicatas

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 1/29/1999 10:46:19 AM Central Standard Time, MARKM@tc.gc.ca
writes:

<<   It seems that only the really neat and different ones seem
 to sit and languish.  Red on yellow plicatas seem to do this and I've given
 up on OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE.  I love it when it blooms (great show stalks) but
 it has only bloomed twice in the five or more years that I've had it.  It
 seems to put out one increase only when it wants to, then it takes at least
 a year or to grow to a size when it would bloom.  >>

How about HOT STREAK? (from Gigolo) Does it grow for anyone out there in iris
land?  What are the irises in this color pattern that will grow?

Betty Wilkerson-KY