TB: red on yellow

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> sit and languish.  Red on yellow plicatas

Not sure if RAGING TIGER (Tompkins) is the same color pattern, but it
has bright yellow ground & is a brown plicata.  At the top of my list of
steady, reliable bloomers, but I've only had it a couple of years.  You
might not like the form - a visiting judge said it was too something or

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA