Re: [iris talk]CULT: Red/brown Plicatas

From: "Ruth Simmons" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

>How about HOT STREAK? (from Gigolo) Does it grow for anyone out there in
iris
>land?  What are the irises in this color pattern that will grow?
>
>Betty Wilkerson-KY

Wow! I wish my granddaughter, Charity was here to answer this. HOT STREAK
grows really well here in Oklahoma. Charity won Best Speciman in the youth
division at our Southwest Oklahoma Iris Society Show last spring. Plus we
used it in several arrangements in the Design Division in the show. The
public loves those colors!

Ruth B. Simmons - Oklahoma - Zone 7
Where we had a most welcome rain today.