Re: HYB: Zonals

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Where does a signal pattern stop and a zonal begin?  And if it is a
>pattern being described, why would color make any difference?
>Donald Eaves

I have heard these zonals called luminatas by some people, and other
comments to the effect that they are part of the plicata pattern. There
seems to be confusion here. Does anyone know? If you cross a zonal (say
DIVINE) with a luminata (say SPIRIT WORLD) what sort of pattern would
you get? Or will I just have to find out for myself?
Cheers, Jan Clark