Re: HYB: Pollen Dauber's Seminar in OKC

From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>

At 12:45 AM 1/30/99 -0600, you wrote:
>From: Greer Holland <mindpath@flash.net>
>Dear Folks,
>The Sooner State Iris Society is pleased to announce our TWENTIETH

Dear Mona -
 My guess from the topic is that this is a seminar for experienced
hybridizers. For you or anyone else, I'd be interested in knowing of anyone
putting on a seminar starting with the basics for inexperienced wannabes.
 First question, of course, in reading of some of these 20 year projects,
is whether it is worth the trouble to even start getting involved at age 59
(yes, my mother is 87 and still plants trees, so I understand the
optimistic side of it).

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
Persimmon Katz