Re: HYB: Zonals

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	The following is a list of zonals I have bloomed.

	ATTRACTIVE				Craig '68

	BLUE SURPRISE			Austin '57

	BLUE TEMPEST			Burch '79

	BORDER BEAUTY			Craig '68

	EVENING MAGIC 			Schreiner '90

	INTROIT					Carr '73

	LAVISH LADY				Buttrick '54

	LIBRA STAR				Moores '99

	MAGIC CANDLE			Meek '76

	NIGHT OUT				Plough '70

	PEACE APPEAL			Nelson '72

	SCORPIO STAR			Moores '96

	SKIERS' PARADISE			Zurbrigg '78

	TOWERING INFERNO               Black '84

	By foolishly trying to keep up with the Joneses in getting rid of
the older varieties and buying the latest, I now realize I should not
have parted with some of these beauties.  Does anybody out there
still grow any of the older ones on this list (above) from the 50's,
60's, and 70's?  If so, please let me know.

		Walter Moores
		Enid Lake, MS 7/8