AIS: Bulletin Landings

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Good morning, happy iris folk..

As you know, we're tracking the arrival of the AIS Bulletin so that we can see
how we might improve distribution in the future.  When you get your copy, I
would appreciate a private e-mail with the date, as well as your city and
state.  If you'd like to make any comments about the new binding, or
content... that's welcome too.

So here's the first crop:

First name	last name	city	state	date rec'd
Bruce	Filardi	Portland	OR	01/27/99
Robert/Linda	Karr	Northwest	WA	01/28/99
Lorraine	Miller	Central	WA	01/28/99
Christy	Hensler	Newport	WA	01/28/99
Scott	Aitken	Seattle	WA	01/28/99
Paul	Ikeda	Seattle	WA	01/28/99
Doris	Shinn	Spokane	WA	01/28/99
Keith	McNames		WA	01/28/99
Marilyn	Harlow	Freedom	CA	01/29/99
Rita	Butler	University Place	WA	01/29/99
Patti	Wenham	central	WA	01/30/99
Steve	Rocha	San Diego	CA	01/30/99

Two people said they liked the binding.... one person said their envelope was
torn... one person swooning over iris introductions.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY where she hears there is some kind of sport on today that folks
are interested in, but unless they are all either nude or have something to do
with gardening, Mr. Guest will have to tell me about it in the morning.  And,
BTW, the nude part won't even hold my interest for more than 1/2 hour.