Re: HYB: beginners

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Mona French wrote to James Brooks:
> If I hear of any "beginning hybridizing" seminars or talks, I
> will let you know.

There is also a ton of information on 'how to' in the list archives, as
well as excellent directions and pictures on some iris websites - sorry,
I can't remember which ones.  One had really good pictures or drawings
of exactly where to put the pollen, which, for some reason, I was too
dense to figure out from drawings in The World of Iris etc.  And me
supposedly a botanist at one time.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA