OT: Worldwide Zones-USDA Equivalent

From: Beth and Bob Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>

The question is: Where is Bishkek?

Yes, there are several good map sites, but the whole world is not included:
just a good chunk of it. These are the ones that I have:
International USDA zone Equiv.:

I also have some other stuff not in map form. Let me know offline and I'll
see what I can do.

Beth Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>
central Arkansas USDA zone 7b