New Trillium species discovered

OT: Worldwide Zones-USDA Equivalent

From: Beth and Bob Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>

The question is: Where is Bishkek?

Yes, there are several good map sites, but the whole world is not included:
just a good chunk of it. These are the ones that I have:
International USDA zone Equiv.:

http://www.klippo.se/nilsson/eurozoner.html

http://www.marblenet.es/pjse/mapuse.htm

http://palme.dsn.de/ppp/WinterPalmen.htm

http://www.marblenet.es/pjse/maptee.htm

http://www.global-garden.com.au/ggplantguide.htm

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/tempmaps/low/12mthmaxl.shtml

http://www.ars-grin.gov/ars/MidWest/Ames/pictures/china.gif

I also have some other stuff not in map form. Let me know offline and I'll
see what I can do.

Beth Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>
central Arkansas USDA zone 7b