Re: "OT-BIO:"Pat Cory

From: IRISROT@aol.com

In a message dated 1/30/99 7:19:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
glsimmon@swbell.net writes:

>  My name is Linda and my husband Glenn.  We grow Iris in Missouri, southwest
>  portion.  I have raised  Iris for about 15 years.  Glenn has been in  Iris
>  for the 3rd year this year.  Lady Friend hooked Glenn on Iris.  I had grown
>  it for several years, but it wasn't until 3 years ago that Glenn noticed it
>  and fell in love with it.  I am a horticulture major with enough hours to
>  graduate but missing some math classes to complete the degree.    Iris were
>  my first love in flowers and probably my last.  Like roses but they are too
>  much trouble.
Hi Linda,

I am from the St. Louis area. were you at the Region 18 Spring Regional this
past spring in Joplin, Mo.? My wife and I were there if you get a chance to
attend one you won't be sorry you did.

							Jim Loveland   Fenton, MO

										west of St Louis