OT: Reblooming Help

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	I am forwarding an email message I received this morning. It
concerns reblooming irises in Massachusetts.  Since rebloom is quite
regional, I am at a loss as to what cultivars I should recommend
because I realize my own introductions are for warm climates only.

	Would somebody on the list who lives in their general vicinity
answer this message?  I don't want to disappoint these two ladies by
suggesting plants that won't perform in their area.

	Two email address are given.  See the heading and also the body of
the message.

	Thank you very much.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8