Re: HYB: Pollen Dauber's Seminar in OKC

From: "Patricia R. Wenham" <prw@televar.com>

    I personally don't believe 59 is to late to begin a new project in
> life (even something that might take many years to fruit).
I hope not!  I am starting all sorts of new projects and seeds and
crosses at 65.

The World of Iris book (available from
> the AIS) is very helpful in explaining the daubing process.
This was the only source I had available where I could "see" what to do
when I first started trying to learn the process  I am a member at large
and had no means of attending any meetings.

>      Perhaps you can find someone locally
> who will be your mentor.

Try going to www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679.  This is the Rocha's web
site and they have wonderful information and pictures and links there.
The hybridizing section is excellent.

Patti
mailto:prw@televar.com
Central WA State USDA Zone 6