Re: Tailored iris

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Donna,
     I went to the 1997 AIS Convention in Dearborne, Michegan. They had a
silent auction, and I bid for and won THE BLACK DOUGLAS (J. Sass, TB, '34),
discribed as a beautiful branched historic black with bronze beards. It is a
gorgeous iris with many buds. I planted the iris when it arrived in August of
1997. It bloomed with 2 stalks /6 buds each, in May of 1998. The donor name
               John & Lucy Burton
               188 Sagamore St.
               S Hamilton, MA   01982
     I would write them for a list of iris and tell them what you are looking
     Sincerely yours,
Annette Milch    Lexington, KY    Zone 5/6   TMilchh@aol.com