ADMIN: Archives?

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

The addresses of both our archives are in the welcome message everyone gets
when they subscribe. If you failed to save this message or lost it, it is
available on my website at:

The archives are a very valuable resource, but the fact that a subject has
been discussed before does not mean that it should not be brought up again.
New folks, and thus new perspectives and new knowledgebases join the list all
the time. You wouldn't want to miss that key piece of data would you? By the
same token, a piece of information in the archives may not be mentioned in a
current discussion, so it would certainly be worthwhile to check them out too.

We are now up to 270 users.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on