Re: "OT-BIO:"Pat Cory

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

pat cory wrote:

>     Hi Amber,  What kind of iris do you grow?  Our farmers market people
> seem to like the TB's best.  It seems the bigger the better.
>    My iris are still under a foot of snow and it's 35 degrees and
> raining here.
>    I not  only grow iris, but many other flowers such as lilies, hostas,
> peonies, and many more.

Hi Pat,

With as many people posting as we have, it is always a good idea to put a
signature on every post that contains, at a minimum, your general locale. If
you can include your USDA zone, that is a big help too. Most email (except
AOL) allow you to create a "Signature File" and will add it automatically to
the end of each message.

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at: