birthday wish

From: Maslon@aol.com

on jan.31 I have now turned 27.
I had met with a special friend who has been like a "mother" to me.
actually she is my columbus  mother. I was aske dwhat I wanted on my birthday.
I recieved a bottle of 1995 wine. No this is not exactly  what I wanted, I
wished to ask the lady who taken care of me for 5 years if I could name my
first successful cross afetr her.
now that I have permmission what does one do to obtain info on how to put that
name in ( documentation).
christopher maslon
maslon@aol.com