CULT: Irises, daylilies and Stinger

Does anyone happen to know if Stinger can be applied to
daylilies? We use Stinger on the weeds in our irises, but last
year I was convinced (read "strongly advised by spouse") to
mix irises and daylilies at our home. We have an outbreak
of Cnandian thistle, and I want to kill the thistle. Stinger does the
trick, but we have the daylilies in the equation now.  Any light on
this subject would be appreciated.

John Bruce

Hidden Acres Iris Gardens