Getting rid of all TB's =^..^=

Greetings iris folk...

Once & for all, I'm going to be rid of ALL my tall bearded iris THIS
summer...  I have over 1500 varieties, all labeled, although I do NOT want to dig &
try to label them myself.  Therefore, I wanna get rid of them the easiest way
possible & I need ideas...

Many are as late as 2001 introductions so they all cost up to $45.00 a piece
when bought originally...  I just wanna be able to park a chair out in the
garden & let whoever come and dig em up & haul em off so I'll have room for my
beloved MTB's and the IB's and SDB's I'm gonna keep and continue to grow and
collect.  I plan to add a huge amount of new MTB's to the areas where TB's are
presently & maybe add a few dozen more SDB's & IB's...  I will keep just a
handful of novelty & spaceage TB's & the one lone TB that reblooms for me between
Halloween & Christmas...

Any ideas for the most expedient method of advertising this???

Thanks...   Kath in OKC...  aka:  IttyBittyIrisFan