Re: Re: TB: getting rid of TBs

--- Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net> wrote:

>>> Is there an iris club within driving distance?  <<<

> <Any ideas for the most expedient method of advertising
> this???
>                    Thanks...   Kath in OKC.>

I agree with Linda that contact the iris clubs in the area and
go from there. A list of your irises (with color indicated)
would also be helpful for potential diggers n' buyers (?).

Ellen (busy killing as many lily beetles' larvae as I can
humanly manage - burning all my foliage this Sept. in a vain
attempt to win this battle)

Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>/ Berlin, New Hampshire/ USDA Zone 3
IRISES: http://www.irises.org
AIS checklist data: http://www.irisregister.com/