Re: HYB: Pod help

Kelly D. Norris wrote:

While working in the garden today I discovered that one my cats had
knocked off the stalk of an SDB cross.  The pod was still attached to
the stalk so I brought the whole thing in and stuck it in a glass of
water.  Is their anything special I need to do to the water?  What is my
next move from here?  I really would like to save the pod if at all
possible.  Thanks for any help.

Some time ago on the list there was a discussion about sticking the stem in a hole cut in a potato.

Search the archives in '96, '97 and '98 for "potato" (without the quotes) I believe it was very successful.

John | "There be dragons here"